Harker Herbals Immune Tonic
Harker Herbals Immune Tonic (formerly known as Malcolm Harker Immunurse 700) - A herbal tonic designed to support and boost immune health with Echinacea, Clove buds and Ginger.
Useful in all low immune response and poor health situations to build immunity, energy and aid in recuperation. It is made from a harmonious blend of herbs that have a specific therapeutic action on some part of the organism all of which are synergistic and dependent on each other.
Note – combining mineral-rich systemic tonics together from the Malcolm Harker range increases the curatory potency and potential toward wellness.
- Supports the bodies natural immunity responses
- Useful for general debility, fatigue, low libido and recuperation
- Provides vital blood nutrients and oxygen rich minerals
Shake vigorously before use.
Adults: Take 5-10mls 3-4 times daily.
Child: 1/2 the adult dose.
Baby (over 1 year): 1/4 the adult dose.
Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- These tonics may affect absorption of antibiotics. It is recommended that the dose of tonic is taken at least 2 hours after antibiotics have been taken.
- These tonics may affect blood clotting and blood sugar control. It is recommended that these tonics are not taken within 2 weeks of any surgical procedure.
- Due to small amounts of iodine being present in all tonics, we recommend all tonics are contraindicated for hyperthyroidism (with or without prescribed medication) or any thyroid replacement medication (such as thyroxine).
Echinacea, Clove Buds, Frankincense.
Cayenne, Ginger, Licorice, Carrageen, Kumarahou, Yellow Dock, Vervain.
Pure Essential Oils:
Jojoba, Aniseed, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptol.
Celtic Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine.